"Golden EP" Cover Art (Download this photo, Bravo logo, and more here)
In his own words, Bravo’s goal is to use music to “positively impact as many lives as possible”. A singer his entire life, music became the focal point of his story as he began writing original songs in his college dorm. These songs became Bravo’s way to shine his light on the world and learn more about himself along the way. The positive response to Bravo’s debut EP “Bravo Blvd.” led to a sold out first headline show and a growing fanbase that he says inspires him more than anything to keep pushing forward.
Now focused on his next chapter, Bravo draws from the trials and tribulations of his self-described ‘golden’ years to make songs that are a ray of light to anyone trying to find their path in life. Through this process, the 5-track "Golden EP" was released in October 2018.
“What I do is bigger than just me, it’s about how what I’m doing affects everyone else” - Bravo
- Over 1,000,000 streams on "Friend Zone" (Spotify)
- Over 300,000 streams on "Fatal" (Spotify)
- Over 150,000 streams on "Open Letter", "Feelin' Like" (Spotify)
- "Fatal" placed on Spotify's Chill Hits, Chilled Pop Hits, New Music Friday Denmark, Brand New Chill + more
- Opening act for Mike Stud, Jacob Banks, Abir
- Three sold-out headlining shows
- Direct support for Lucien Parker on European "Mephoria" Tour
- 70,000 Monthly Listeners (Spotify)
- Gifted Magazine Interview
"Friend Zone" - 180,000+ views
General Inquiry | email@example.com
Booking | firstname.lastname@example.org